College Sex Talk

Real people real answers

Discussions

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Vacations

Do you guys believe that there is a certain amount of time you should date someone before you decide to go on a trip together? Or does it not matter to you? I think this is interesting! I know couples who went on trips a month in to their relationships and are now happily married adults and other couples who think that is too early on in the relationship to vacation! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Honestly, I don't think that there should be a time frame before you are able to go on a vacation with someone. I feel that if you and your significant other want to go on a trip after dating for 3 weeks, 3 months, or 3 years it does not matter! It depends on the people that are involved and wether they think they are ready to do that.

I agree with the person above me, If you feel a strong attraction towards somebody you should go with your heart, it should not matter the amount of time you have been dating someone for you to take them on vacation. It depends on how much you trust them and enjoy spending time with them, because life is short and people need to realize that instead of only focusing on time.

I think that if you have been dating for a while and are comfortable with each other and past the very awkward stage then it would be good to take a vacation together. It might even help you guys get to know each other better or it might make you realize that you don't like how the person your dating acts when doing certain things such as lack of common interests or fighting over stupid things. It might also allow you to have more intimate close time with your partner which is good for building the relationship.

Follow us on social media: 

Check out my book:

Sex lives of college students book cover