College Sex Talk

Real people real answers

Discussions

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

is masturbating to much an issue?

Pages:First«6789

Cenforce is a prescription drug that contains Sildenafil citrate which is a PDE - 5 inhibitors. This drug is recommended for persons over the age of 18 years worldwide.

For more information visit our site Lifegeneric.

You may also like:

Cenforce Soft
Cenforce Professional
Cenforce FM 100

cenforce 200 is an incredible pill that is used to cure Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a disease that is common in men who are over the age of thirty. cenforce 200 contains FDA approved a generic drug. The generic drug is called as Sildenafil Citrate. cenforce Tablets an available online and anyone can get This at our Trusted site strapcart.

More Cenforce Dosage:-
cenforce 100mg |cenforce 150

Vidalista 20 mg Tablet relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels and improves blood flow to particular areas of the body. Tadalafil under the name of vidalista is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). vidalista 20mg Tablets is the Most recommended Dosage. You can see Vidalista reviews, work, use, side effects, and price.
More Dosage of vidalista:-
Vidalista 40 | Vidalista 60

Men with problems with erectile dysfunction urge men to seek Cenforce 100 reviews. Cenforce ૧૦૦ mg medicine helps men to achieve and maintain a longer erection.

For more information visit our site Lifegeneric.

You may also like:

Cenforce 150
Cenforce 200
Cenforce 25

Vidalista is one of the certified and safe popular drugs for treating erectile dysfunction. Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., makes Vidalista in different measures and structures. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a typical male problem described by the failure to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual performance. Buy Now Vidalista 60 mg Tablet online with PayPal and Credit card.

Our Best Selling Products are:-
Vidalista 20mg |Vidalista 40 reviews

Tadalista 40 is an outstanding medication for the treatment of ED in men. It helps a man to gain or maintain a rigid er*ction for a longer time while being engaged in the lovemaking sessions. Know about Tadalista uses on Lifegeneric .
More ED Solution Pills: Tadalista ,Tadalista 5, Tadalista 10 , Tadalista 20 , Tadalista 60

I believe that you can masturbate as much as you want without feeling a sense of guilt afterward. This is a personal choice as I believe it is the most important to do what is best for your personal self.

I don't think it would present an issue unless it disturbed daily activities and interaction for others. If your body feels good doing it an it makes you more relaxed or happier afterwards then its fine.

I don't think that masturbating is an issue. I think that if a person is harmful to the public while doing it (while at USM someone went around in a car masturbating and trying to get students in his car.) If it isn't extreme like that, I think that masturbation is completely natural and normal. Especially because if a person likes to masturbate frequently instead of sex; the risk of STI's or pregnancy isn't there. Overall, I don't think that masturbation is an issue at all and I think it's healthy.

Generally, I don't think that masturbation is an issue. It's very natural to want to feel pleasure, and you aren't always going to have someone else around to fulfill that need for pleasure. As long as masturbation isn't creating larger scale problems, like harming others, or not being able to perform your daily tasks, etc... why should we care if someone chooses to masturbate?

Pages:First«6789

Follow us on social media: 

Check out my book:

Sex lives of college students book cover