College Sex Talk

Real people real answers

Discussions

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

when does abortion go to far?

Just like the subject says, when does abortion go from getting rid of an unwanted baby to murder? What do you think is the right way to do it? drugs, tools, ETC? And why not adopt instead of abort? For this last question, assume that health is not an issue. At the end of the day, it's your body, your view, and potentially your relationship. The only one who should tell you what to do with it is you. I'm just curious how everyone feels.

I think that if you wait too long to get an abortion then that could be taking it too far. Also, I think that if you're getting pregnant on accident and having a lot of abortions to get rid of the baby, that that is taking it too far and is hurting the mother.

I feel like once in the last stages of pregnancy, that is considered far for pregnancy to occur. Or endangering yourself when trying to abort a pregnancy. Also, the intentions of the mother for the abortion needs to be considered. I consider all of those things when abortion is push to the limits.

I see. I also realize that I didn't answer my own question. I think that using abortion as a means of birth control is a little bit much, and I think that if your going to do it, it's better to do so with gdrugs than it is with tools. I also think that waiting any longer than the 1st trimester, 3 months, is too far. You had 3 months to make a choice. If you haven't by then, you may as well have the baby and just addopt him/her out if you don't want him/her.

Follow us on social media: 

Check out my book:

Sex lives of college students book cover